Today I attended and presented (on Google Classroom) at WVIZ’s Tech and Learning conference. Usually after conferences, I feel like there are so many things I want to look in to, but then, I only ever get around to one or two. I thought it might help if I immediately made a list that I could return to later. Also, in case you couldn’t go, I could help you find something useful! Since I don’t know much about these things, they will just be links and maybe a sentence description.
- Orange Slice Rubric Add-On for Google Docs recommended by Amy Roediger during the Keynote.
- Presentation tool emaze.com
- Organize and find resources with Symbaloo
- Interactive Video. Like EduCanon? Zaption
How Video Killed the Red Pen: Using YouTube to Explain Complex Concepts.
Draw My Life
One Minute, One Take
Orthodox Teaching Disrupted by Innovation
- Knovio: Create, Track & Share Instant Multimedia Content.
- Organize ideas with Popplet
As seen on Twitter with #wvized
- Ridiculously long list of apps from Eric Curts
- 15 Awesome Websites from Mike Daugherty and Nancy Kevern
- Science Vids: A YouTube channel
- Slides Carnival: What Ann Radefeld uses to make her slides
Note: I love using Twitter at conferences. (You can follow me @gorland2) I wish the hashtag would have been promoted better though! The picture at the top came from @AmyRoediger